About #ooclsp

12:58 PM

I still got questions about #OOCLSP in my direct messages, to make it clear, let me just make a short post about this

What 

Basically, it stands for Outfit Of Cut Lakeisha Salsabila Pradhanitya. It's a hashtag that i use when i post pictures while showing my outfit as the main purpose

Who 

The hashtag is mine of course since it's clearly taken from the initials of my name. But the one who helped me to decide = my bestttttfriend, Nadhila Safira. (I was once confused between ooclsp and clspootd) 


When

Hmmm, i started it on August 9th 2016 at 18.31 pm
you : whoa so exact! 
me : yup! because i still have the chat 




you : why did i find #ooclsp photos but they were taken before the year of 2016? 
me : because, first i was making the hashtag only for a photo, this one




but then i think it's a good idea to always put this hashtag on my outfit photos. So if you find #ooclsp photos and they were taken on 2014/2015, i actually edited the caption. 

Where

#ooclsp was made when i was on my way back home, in the car, at night, i was sitting on the edge of the second row. Yes i still can remember it clearly


Why


Because i want to share outfit inspirations for people! Sharing is caring aightt. Actually, I've once thought about making an outfit account but i think i can make it easier by putting the hashtag and if i click it, voila! it shows up similar to an account. 




How

How..i made it not with a long time of consideration. Just thinking about the main point of it
purpose = outfit, combine it with my identity = clsp, plus thinking what's in the hashtag trend = ootd. They both then gave birth to ooclsp

Talking about the feeling, i was very, very scared and nervous because i'm afraid that i will be judge and receive negative comments.  On the first year i made this, still sometime i didn't put the hashtag while posted the pictures, but instead i waited after more than 2 days, then add the hashtag. Because honestly, i was that shy.. like..who am i to make a hashtag

But then i dare myself to have a high self confidence and try not to think about others comments (i mean, not 100% closing my ears okayy). Because what matter the most is my feeling toward the activity and even i'm overthink, i always feel happy, even satisfy when putting on #ooclsp (believe me, i know it seems like a small action but it takes guts to type and share it)

Even farther, the feeling of getting to know the unplanned one, people's opinions! Some of my friends and even strangers in a random time thanking me of the hashtag because they are inspired and it really makes me feel blessed!!! It always made my day when someone pass compliments to me 






So yes, thats about ooclsp!

Remember,

it's always scary to start something new and big, 
but when you take out your fear and choose to start,
 the feeling of curiosity won't chase you. 
Instead, you will feel proud of yourself on whatever the result is. 








You Might Also Like

0 comments