today's topic : my current blues and how i deal with it

10:23 PM

Hello everyone!

I feel writing & sharing heal me, and I really want to do it more often. But sometime I'm not sure with what should i write OR it's the matter of time. As one of the alternatives, i think i'm going to share personal stories / daily activities / photos / maybe you want to suggest me? please let me know! And i hope you guys can get the good points from my post 

Shall we start? 

...

These days I've been feeling unstable. Sometimes I am too happy and all in a sudden I think about all the problems then be sad and then..burst. Yes, this familiar and uncomfortable feelings. My closest friends and families are here and i know they are willing to listen, but at particular time, it's just me who doesn't want to be open. I really appreciate both those who always ask about my situation and those who already know that i don't want to be asked, it means a lot for me. Showing the sympathy is already enough. Because of course, there are things i want to keep personal. I'm not sure if it's the best decision or not, but at least that's what makes me comfortable.

I've been feeling overwhelmed with thoughts that kept buzzing around my mind
I've been feeling guilty for the things i've done to people and it hurt them
I've been feeling sensitive and melancholy in the same time
I've been feeling like facing lots of challenges which sometime i cannot breakdown
I've been feeling overly excited and then started to be quiet

But then I think, what is life if i don't feel the down side of it? There's no such thing as eternal happiness. Precisely, sadness is the absence of happiness. Even me, my friends, and the people that seem really enjoying their life have their own challenges that they personally face. And they manage not to show it and that doesn't mean everybody's having a happy life and you're the one suffering. So yes, i want to remind you guys that

It's okay not to be okay. 

Everybody has their own way to deal with this kind of feelings. 
For those who has been feeling this way, let me share my personal tips to handle time like this :  

1. Remember that you're a human
At times we forget that we don't always need to be strong. Just admit it when you're not as strong as you used to be. There are time like this. As a human, we feel many kind of feelings and emotions. So yes, this unstable feeling is normal and you're not alone. We're not God that has the ability to do everything. Enjoy this uncomfortable feeling to be more grateful while you are on your happy times. 

2. Have a container to complain
It can be a physical place, it can be an online social media, or whatever on how you define it. For example, 
when i feel mad, i take a paper and pour my emotion into words
when i just want to grumble, i express it through my second account - and then delete it (at least, once i've express my feeling) 

3. Do things that you like or even, LOVE! 
Like eating the foods that you love, go to places that makes you feel content, meeting friends who share positivity, dancing, etc, so you don't have excuses to complain. I mean, let's just take a break from complaining for a while and enjoy life! 

4. To always share the feeling 
This is important. Keeping your problems to yourself is okay, it's sometime better if you are able and trust others enough to share your story. But if you don't want to, at least share it to yourself through writing in a journal and to your God. Personally for me, these two things always succeed on making me feel better. 

5. Follow motivational account 
I personally really helped by the presence of people who like to share positivity. (and that is why i'm also doing that, to help others while also helping myself). Take time to read and understand their words, sometime we only scan the words but not taking it seriously while it's actually useful. Account that i recommend (on instagram) : 
  • @idillionaire
  • @thechampagnediet
  • @bossladiesmindset
  • @girlboss
  • @candisoeleman
  • @proud.project
  • @adamjk
  • @motivationmavia
  • @subliming.jpg 
Anyway, i didn't write it by rank, just whatever popped into my mind. So please check it, i'm very happy if they also can help you! 


Thanks for taking your time to read my blog, please share to your friends if you think they need it. And if you want to be more personal with me, don't hesitate to contact me through mail (cut.lakeisha@gmail.com) ! I'd be very happy to make new friends ♡






You Might Also Like

0 comments