Fashion : Styling White Top

12:10 PM

Sooooo yesterday, my friend Dheantri Adinda Putri Trisna came to my home and back then i told her i want to be her stylist. Aaaand that day, it happened! 

Dhea came to my home with this look 


When i saw her with these clothes, i have the idea of not putting away the top. In other word, i combine other attire with this only top 

Here is the first one, casual outfit with heels





  • Shirt = DKNY
  • Heels = Zara
  • Bandana = Celine


Second look is making a chic one. Mismatched earring for her and a skirt to look cute. Not too girly, i choose my old oxford shoes to accompany her!







  • Earrings = Givenchy & Celine
  • Skirt = Zara
  • Shoes = Joan & David 


The third look is 180 degree different with the previous one. As it is a white top, i combine it with plain-statement-color-clothes






  • Jacket = Collins (psst i bought it at Pasar Senen)  
  • Short = Moschino
  • Shoes = Vans

Fourth is the last one, the one that i loveeee the most! Channeling my inner Karl Lagerfeld on my friend's body, oh and putting my bag as her necklace is something that you could cop!











  • Black top = Zara
  • Bag = Chanel
  • Trousers = Zara
  • Shoes = Salvatore Ferragamo 
Actually, there are a few more. But since it was raining and i have to went to other place. It was the end of  my experiment. Wearing a jeans vest on jeans with bright colour flatshoes is also a good choice. I don't have the visual but here i dare you to try it! A bucket hat on your head would also be a nice complement of the outfit

I know that us girls like to say "I don't have any clothes. I have to buy a new one" But hey! Look at your  wardrobe first, combine each of it and explore your creativity!



Talent : Dheantri Trisna
Stylist : Cut Lakeisha
Photographer : Cut Lakeisha
Wardrobe : Cut Lakeisha
Place : Pondok indah, Rubiaceae, Sushi Tengoku






You Might Also Like

0 comments