Last Weekend Activities

11:37 AM

Going home is like..repeating the old habits. Went to Jakarta last friday and guess what's the first thing I did? 
Yes of course, went home and then to the second home, pim. With my 24/7 yes-girl, dhila 



She's always free even i can't differentiate whether she's on holiday or class... Genki sushi, then turning around PIM until we really didn't know what to do, we decided to go to Plaza Indonesia since there's an exhibition, the Broken Heart Gallery 

Anyway the mall is very quiet..oh and we went straight to the exhibition








Turns out that the exhibition place is small. I thought it was very big like taking one hall or such thing. There are several visuals from artists (Diela Maharanie, Muchlis Fachri, Monica Hapsari, etcetc) that talk about their heartbreak experience through their own way of making art. I didn't take a lot of pics because i enjoyed reading each of the story they write. I had to say that it was nice but its not very satisfying ehehe.. Maybe i still want to read a lot more about it. Anyway you still can look at the exhibition until February 28th!

Craving for llao llao, we crossed the street to Grand Indonesia. Munching my yoghurt and looking at my watch, i think its time to went home. While we're on the way, our friend Selma, Icha, and Nino asked us to meet them and so we did. Guess where's the destination?

its pim again, we ate bakmi gm and looking for a place to just chill. 

The goods diner it is. Spent a lot of time there till finally i went home


Whoa, it was a tiring day

The next day i went to Lotus Court with Dian and Dhila. Love love love the dimsum and porridge there 



After that, i went home to meet my long lost friend, Farisa!!! On friday my driver had to pick my brother up at school, so i have to use uber. Unfortunately, 3 cars cancelled me with no excuse. I was very mad at that time but i finally found my driver

We planned to meet at Kopi Kalyan, I arrived before farisa came. BUT Kopi Kalyan had a bazaar on that day and it was very noisy, its not comfortable for me that i had to move to mister sunday

And finally i met my busy girl! 



Talked a lot about life, college, friends, and else. Oh by the way she's now in Singapore as the MUN representative from UI. Any reason for me not to feel proud for her? nah.

After I met her, i went to dhea's home to talked about Garage Sale (Guys we want to make a garage sale at the end of March. If you have any goods you wanna sell, you can contact me/dhea). And then we went to bride story exhibition which is close to dhea's that we could walk





Not staying too long because my family's were homeeee. I was picked up by Cuncun my lovely driver then hugging my mom when i was home. At the end of the day, i ate a lot of durians that they bring to me from Padang. yas<3 

Sunday is family day and I went to Gancy since 2 of my cousins were turning older. 



Ate at kintan while talking about things 






Then we took our family picture



Went to bride story again to showed my mom about the exhibition






On Monday my family has their own appointment and so did I. Dhea came to my home and we started to play as model & stylist. It was an unplanned-planned plan..what did i say i don't even understand haha. But we made it as nice photo is the result 

Hang in Rubicaeae, Sushi Tengoku and I came to pim again at the end of the day where is my mom and dad were. 





The next day is Tuesday and i was craving for Nalu Bowls since i don't know when. Maverick is very recommended guys!! it's expensive i had to eat slowly to appreciate every single spoon.. 






Then we went to pim again just because we didn't have any destination. We eat again and just turnin round and round...When we felt tired, i called my driver to picked us up. 

While I'm on my way on Dhila's house, suddenly my mom told me that my family is going to pim. So what i did is go home and coming back to pim lol. We had a family dinner 






And wednesday, i finally had my first time nyoblos!



and it means the end of my short holiday. Before went back to Bandung, me and my family ate genki first! 





It's always been good to be home 

You Might Also Like

0 comments