Fashion : How to rock black plain dress

9:18 AM

A plain black dress is one among many type of clothes that probably you have, but here i wanna share how i wear black dress as a basic and complete it with complements. Because sometime, black is too plain and plain sometime is boring.. So here is it!


I started looked like this, as you can see. 




Maybe some of you(s) like simple monochrome outfit, but thats not for me! I feel like I can make it more stylish. So i started by putting bandana on my neck 





See, an accent is already added on my outfit. You can leave it as it is or tied it just like what i do. After that, lets move on to the feet. 


  
yes i wear it the wrong way just because i want to show up the pendant


I wear socks to make my leg looks smaller, but that also works as another complement of an outfit. At least, it's catchy aight? 





Moving on to the shoes, i wear black with silver pendants on it. Still simple, but unaccidentally matched with my socks~ Anyway, high top or flat shoes would be also nice 








What's missing? A bag! 




I choose to wear this colourful bag to add more colour on my outfit. Primary colour is still good on a black plain dress




To add a bit more accent, i hang this jeans jacket to complete my looks. 



And lets compare the differences! Tadaaaa




Its very easy to be more interesting by using only plain clothes. You also can apply this way on wearing plain tops & pants



Hope this post's helping! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments