Hello!

10:00 AM

Who am I?

Formal answers 



  • My name is Cut Lakeisha Salsabila Pradhanitya
  • Born on August 21st 1997
  • Still in college, on the 5th semester
  • The only daughter  
  • I like odd numbers

Informal answers 

19 years old girl who study in Bandung and live in Jakarta that likes to explore fashion & food and already have several blogs but never being serious on it. 

A person who wants to be a well known positive inspiration. *amen*






What will the blog fill with?

My plan is to make a fashion & food blogs. An outfit inspiration, places to take good pictures,  restaurant/cafe recommendation around Jakarta/Bandung, and maybe my random thoughts...BUT thats all just my plan. Who knows if it turns out into an online journal of me? Because pssst i still write some kind of diary :p. Let's see where this blog lead me to! 




What's the purpose of making this blog? 


Sharing! I really like to share when i know information about new places or even my experiences on something that might be helpful for my readers.   



What's salmonitya?


Well, actually its a hashtag i used to put on instagram when i'm eating salmon. But since i'm very comfortable with that name, so it also become this blog name. Nitty comes from my last name which is pradhanitya. so... yea maybe that's a brief description!



You Might Also Like

0 comments